Mat Clinic Near Me
MAT treatment at Recovery Now can significantly improve the likelihood of a full recovery from addiction. You don’t have to spend hours searching the Web to find a good MAT clinic near me. Medication assisted treatment is available at three convenient locations throughout Tennessee when you choose Recovery Now. MAT medications offered include Suboxone, Subutex, Zubsolv, Vivitrol, and Sublocade. By working closely with our team, you’ll find the right program for lasting recovery from opioid addiction and other substance abuse disorders. Don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions when you’re ready to take a step in the right direction and leave addiction in your past.
10 Benefits Of Medication-Assisted Treatment
1. MAT will help you avoid painful symptoms of withdrawal, so you won’t have to feel anxious or fearful about getting the help you need to overcome addiction. Fear of detox is the number one reason why patients avoid treatment or leave detox before completing the process.
2. Methadone treatment is more effective than other medications in minimizing discomfort and helping to reduce cravings. If you’d like to learn more about Methadone treatment, Buprenorphine treatment, or Suboxone treatment at Recovery Now, give us a call at 615-416-8010.
3. MAT can help prevent an overdose in patients with severe addiction. If you’re concerned for a loved one who is abusing opioids, call our helpline and ask to speak with an MAT specialist.
4. You won’t have to commit to a lengthy rehab process when you opt for MAT. Here at Recovery Now, we offer MAT in an outpatient atmosphere that is conducive to healing. Contact our treatment center to find out if you’re a good candidate for MAT.
5. When you choose an MAT clinic near me, you won’t have to travel out of state or to a faraway location to get help for your addiction. Support, comfort meds, and counseling are all available at Recovery Now under one roof.
6. MAT at Recovery Now won’t interrupt your busy lifestyle. Stay in school, keep your job, and care for family members while you continue to live at home while recovering from addiction.
7. Medication-Assisted Treatment will allow you to safely taper off drugs slowly instead of going cold turkey. Recovery experts recommend tapering as the safest way to stop using drugs.
8. Outpatient MAT and Obot treatment keep patients on track to reaching their recovery goals while maintaining discretion within their community. If you’re concerned about the stigma of addiction, our program will protect your privacy.
9. Avoid the dangers of detoxing at home by contacting an MAT clinic near me where safe and proven effective recovery protocols are available. We offer a free counseling session at Recovery Now when you call 615-416-8010.
10. Unlike residential treatment programs that require months of your time, an outpatient MAT is designed to coincide with your existing schedule at home. For best results in rehab, combine MAT with therapy and counseling sessions, relapse prevention, and supportive programs, such as AA and NA.
Now is a great time to take control of your life and get the help you need to beat addiction once and for all. Recovery Now can offer you the tools, support, and treatment necessary to make changes when you’re ready.Mat Clinic Near Me